Architect house for 3 families in Málaga, top area, surrounded by pine trees and fresh summer gardens.
On the San Anton – the local mountain of Málaga – is this exceptional property: This was completed by a German architect in 2008, and has high central European equipment standards. How about a rainwater collection system, an integrated disabled lift, underfloor heating, solar system, modern walk-in showers etc.
But the division is very useful, as is the main house as a penthouse on the top floor, with large terraces and pool (9 m infinity pool with sea views). In 1 OG Property located 2 guest apartments each with individual terraces. These can be rented fully independent to friends and holiday guests.
The San Anton is the home mountain of Malaga, in only 3km one is down in El Palo, with all kinds of infrastructure services. Or – well at 3km – on the beach of Pedregalejo, the trend beach of Málaga, with coffee shops and chic beach restaurants. Here you can enjoy far from your home to delicious fish in Málaga. From the house you are in 1 km on the highway – without traffic lights and no traffic jams – from here it is easy to Granada (1h) or Seville (1.5 hours). In the center of Malaga (Cathedral) there are 7km.
Talk to us. At for more info and pictures / Make an appointment
Facts and figures:
- 200 m2 penthouse on the top floor with patio, 3 bedrooms, master suite 30 m2 and closets. 60 m2 terrace and infinity pool are also located in the penthouse.
- Guest Apartment 1 on the first floor, with separate bedroom, terrace and private garden with rock
- Guest Apartment 2 on the first floor, covered as a studio with kitchen and 85 m2 terrace dream, of which 15 m2.
- 460 m2 built
- Plot 965 m2
- Year 2008
- Central European building standards
- built by German architect
- Thyssen Elevator integrated with key switch for the penthouse
- 75m2 3 car garage, direct access to lift
- Pool 2 floor
- Roof garden as a “natural air conditioning”
- Patio with orange tree in 2 OG, Penthouse
- Asking price € 1,150,000 or € 2,500 / m2